Twickenham Extension, Loft And Refurbishment
This stunning terraced family home in Twickenham was in need of an upgrade. The property underwent a full refurbishment, loft conversion and rear extension, with the aim to increase the living space of the property, whilst maintaining its Victorian interior.
The standout features of the Twickenham project include:
- Top-of-the-range kitchen installed, with unique splashback
- Exposed brick wall feature in the kitchen
- Large Velux windows installed on the side extension
- Large bifold doors opening to the patio area
Large Velux windows were installed on the side extension to provide maximal light for this middle-terraced property. In addition, large bifold doors were installed, leading up to a tiled patio garden area. An exposed brick wall and unique patterned splashback bring two focal features to the open-plan kitchen. High quality sliding pocket doors and unique tiling throughout the bathrooms carry the modern yet contemporary feel throughout the house.
To top off the renovations and maximise the functional space of the property, loft space was converted into a rear study and the eaves of the roof were converted into practical storage area.
Additional features include:
- Wet underfloor heating throughout
- Unique tiling around modern bathtub
- Underfloor heating in all bathrooms
- Storage area installed in the eave of the roof
We enjoyed working on this renovation project. The end result being a well-designed, structurally and architecturally functional home.
Please see the below video for more on this loft conversion and extension in Twickenham.
Categorised in: Case Studies