When you’ve decided to extend your home, there are a lot of difficult choices to make – but choosing the most suitable flooring shouldn’t be one of them. Your choice of flooring will be hugely impacted by what you are planning to use the house extension for. Kitchens, bathrooms, dining rooms or living rooms can […]
Design and build is a term that explains a procurement route in which a company is hired to design and construct a client’s project. The traditional procurement route would see a client hire consultants to design the development of the project and then hire a contractor to build the project based on the clients wants […]
- Is it better to add a house extension or to move home?
- The Seamless Journey of Designing and Building a Wrap Around Extension
- Enhance Your Living Space with a Wrap Around Extension in London
- Renovating a Kitchen-Dining Space: Top Tips from Design and Build Experts
- Bringing the Outside In: Integrate Your Home and Garden with Expert Design & Build Services