Innovative Loft Conversions in Shepherds Bush
Shepherd’s Bush is located in Greater London and is a district of West London. Bordering with Hammersmith, Chiswick, Holland Park, and Kensal Green, it is within the London Borough of Hammersmith and Fulham. It is getting more popular among the house owners and buyers as a place to live in. Shepherd’s Bush is a highly residential area for different reasons, but what makes this place unique for most people is the largest shopping mall in Europe: Westfield Shopping Centre. The average house price in the borough is equal to £798.208, which is relatively higher. But for people who consider living in London, it should be one of the first places to circle on the map because of its vibrant life with no shortage of exciting things to do.
When it comes to the safety of the place, the number of crime reports is approximately equal to anywhere else in London. Mainly, the offences are related to antisocial behaviour, but reports of criminal damage are low, so safety is no problem in the area.
Shepherd’s Bush is also known for its brilliant transportation links. It has one of the best travel connections all over London. It is super easy to travel from and to the borough because of Overground Trains and Tube Stations. There are also several buses serving the area. The iconic Wembley Stadium is just 15 minutes away from the Borough.
Shepherd’s Bush is full of restaurants and is a haven for people always looking for something new to eat. Here, you can find more than 100 restaurants and cafes to taste different types of food: from the Middle East to North African food. There are plenty of pubs and clubs too, including Defector’s Weld and Smiths Cocktail Bar.
There are more than 30 primary and secondary schools in the area, more than 90% rated outstanding or good by the local people. There are also 13 parks in the area, some of them being awarded Green Flag status. If you are a sports enthusiast, you will find several gyms and outdoor sports areas. All-in-all, it’s one of the best places to live in London, and our home extensions and loft conversions will make your living experience even more enjoyable.
In Market Design and Build, we are confident about the quality of our works. With an extensive portfolio of case studies and over 700 positive reviews on Checkatrade.com, we are ready to fulfil our main goal: to help you build your dream house!
House Extensions and Loft Conversions in Shepherd’s Bush
- Why consider loft conversion or house extension in Stephen’s Bush? What is in it for me?
We, as Market Design and Build, believe in creating your dream house instead of buying one! For example, you may want to expand your house area. Aloft conversion may be the most suitable and cost-effective solution for your needs. We can turn your property into your dream house!
- What kinds of loft conversions in Shepherd’s Bush will I get?
When it comes to loft conversions, you may have the most different opinions and desires in the world. We are here to fulfil all your needs, but you should also decide what loft conversion is the most suitable for you. To do this, you have to identify why you want this extra space and what should be the size of it.
We offer all the solutions for you, including the popular three:
– The rear dormer, the process that includes an extension into a box from a sloped roof.
– The Velux conversion, where we will install Velux windows into your roof space while retaining your existing loft roof shape.
– The hip-to-gable conversion includes the extension of your floor and ceiling space and the replacement of your sloped hip roof with a standard flat gable roof.
Our team will make sure that you choose the best one according to your needs.
- Is planning permission a must for converting my loft?
In most cases, you will need no planning permission because loft conversions are considered “permitted development”. But still, you will have to check with your local council to meet the law requirements.
- What value will the changes bring to my property? Should I give it a try?
As we have mentioned, loft conversions are the most suitable and cost-effective way to add value to your house. In fact, a well-crafted, well-designed, and well-executed loft conversion will add 20% value to your property! So, it’s absolutely worth it.
- I am no expert in loft conversion processes, but I still want to start having changes in my property. Would you help me with the planning process?
That’s exactly why we are here for you. We will help you with every step you take from start to finish: let it be planning, design, construction, costs, or final touches. We at Market Design and Build believe in creating your dream house with your budget, based on your needs and vision.
- What are the other alternatives to the loft conversions in Shepherd’s Bush?
There are home extensions in case you have issues with loft conversions due to spatial or structural requirements. Our highly skilled and professional team offer you these alternatives:
– Side return extension, which makes use of your unused area to the rear or side of the property.
– Kitchen extensions, which are considered the most significant and visually transforming changes to your house in Shepherd’s Bush.
– Single and double storey rear extensions, which are great for expanding into your garden space. It’s the best solution for terraced houses or the ones that do not have a side return.
– Wrap-around extensions, which is completely a life-changing transformation for your house, including the best features of the extensions mentioned before to create an L-shaped extension!
In case you need planning permission (you probably won’t) for your house extensions in Shepherd’s Bush, we have a process for it to help you out about any planning laws and permissions!
At The Market Design and Build, we offer a 10-year guarantee on all our projects and design packages, with no deposit required and an initial inquiry just a phone call away. Let us plan and build your loft conversion or house extension in Acton and let you live and relax in your ideal home!