Langley Rear House Extension , Loft Conversion with Full House Refurb
Our clients came to us with only one vision – To make their home as spacious as possible and from the open plan and remarkable loft conversion to the new modernised home extension, we did just that. The home was developed from top to bottom.
We added in many wonderful features, including:
- New dining room
- New bespoke washroom/ toilet
- New electrics and media
- New appliances
- Rear raised patio and tiling
- New loft conversion
- Bespoke cabinets and kitchen
- Bespoke lighting
- New wiring and plumbing
- New architraves and skirting
- A modern elegant light placed on top of the kitchen counter and dining room.
- Three large sized Velux windows on the pitch roof and one large roof light in the kitchen
It was a pleasure for us to work in cohesion with our client and hope they enjoy their new home for many years to come.
Please see the below video for more.
Architraves, Bathroom, Doors, Flooring, Kitchen, Loft Conversion, Painting, Plumbing, Refurbishment, Roofing, Single-storey Extension, Skimming, Wall Removal, Wiring
Categorised in: Case Studies