Chiswick Rear House Extension
This fantastic single storey rear extension based in the heart of Chiswick not retains the character of the 3-storey building but gives a great modern feel with its sliding doors and skylights, which make the space look and feel more open.
The client always wanted a space where they could cook and enjoy dinner as a family, and the open plan kitchen dining area has allowed for this to become a reality.
Some of the great features include:
- Three-meter sliding doors onto patio
- Two skylights in new extension
- New wet room family bathroom with underfloor heating
- The two bedrooms were fully refurbished
- Existing mosaic tiles in the hallway were restored to their original condition.
The project also showcases a Schmidt kitchen with quartz worktops which gives a modern feel to the periodic building. We are pleased to be able to provide the space wanted by the client to make this house into a family home.
Please see the below video for more.
Architraves, Bathroom, Doors, Flooring, Kitchen, Painting, Plumbing, Refurbishment, Single-storey Extension, Skimming, Wall Removal, Wiring
Categorised in: Case Studies