WEST LONDON EXTENSION, LOFT CONVERSION AND FULL HOME REFURBISHMENT
The transformation of a dated, two-bedroom terrace property into a modern and spacious home was a great experience for us.
Over the course of five months, our team of builders carried out the following work:
- Complete strip-out and refurbishment of entire property
- A loft conversion with a fully tiled en-suite shower room
- A fully tiled wet room/shower room with section to house the boiler and water cylinder
- Built a large rear extension which has created a spacious open plan kitchen and living space. Natural light is enhanced thanks to the installation of a sky lantern and bi-fold doors overlooking a newly landscaped garden.
- A fully refurbished family bathroom with electric underfloor heating
Other areas of work included:
- New wiring and plumbing
- New architraves, skirting and fire rated doors
- External lighting to the rear of the property
- Wooden flooring installed throughout the property
- Weber rendering applied to the rear extension
- New fibre glass roof installed to the rear garage
Please see the below video for more.
Architraves, Bathroom, Doors, Flooring, Kitchen, Loft Conversion, Painting, Plumbing, Refurbishment, Rendering, Roofing, Single-storey Extension, Skimming, Wall Removal, Wiring
Categorised in: Case Studies