PINNER EXTENSION AND HOME REFURBISHMENT
With this home refurbishment and extension in Pinner, our goal was to increase the size of our clients’ family home without compromising the size of existing spaces. We achieved this with a side return house extension and full interior renovations throughout.
The standout features of the side return extension include:
- Wall-to-wall bifold doors and extra-large windows
- Roof lantern skylight to maximise natural light
- Underfloor heating throughout
- Large open-plan living space
For this Pinner renovation project, we stripped the entire house back, to enable our design and build teams to carry out a full, high quality refurbishment from top to bottom. A brand new, first floor bathroom, in addition to a separate ground floor W.C, ensured the functional aspects of the house were aligned to the beautiful aesthetics we were creating.
Additional features of the Pinner project include:
- First floor family bathroom design
- Additional separate ground floor WC
- High quality interior décor for open plan living space and hallway
This project in Pinner was a great chance to create a beautiful space for the family to enjoy for years to come.
Please see the below video for more.
Categorised in: Case Studies