PINNER REAR EXTENSION AND LOFT CONVERSION WITH FULL REFURBISHMENT
Our client wished to modernise their traditional Pinner semi-detached bungalow, whilst retaining the original features and characteristics.
The standout features of the Pinner refurbishment include:
- Rear extension for open-plan kitchen and diner
- Floor to ceiling sliding doors leading into the garden
- Large, centrally positioned pyramid skylight
- Porcelain floor tiles leading out into the patio area
Whilst the property already comprised of a loft conversion, the new layout required the whole property to be stripped to its bare shell and re-configured to allow for extensive structural remodelling. The ground floor comprises of a large landing area leading into a playroom, study and an extended living room, thanks to the conversion of the garage, which served as part of the original structure.
Additional features of the project include:
- Exceptional Herringbone wood flooring
- Bespoke pine wood staircase
- New architraves, skirting and alcoves
- State-of-the-art media systems and electrics, including voice and app activated lighting and heating
This Pinner home extension was completed in just over five months and we hope our client enjoys their new home for years to come.
Categorised in: Case Studies