Pinner – loft conversion, rear extension & full house refurbishment
This property was once a bungalow. With a single-story extension and loft conversion in Pinner, the client and their family are able to now enjoy a spacious brand-new home.
The Market Design & Build were pleased to undertake this unique project with surrounding views to admire.
Watchful measures were undertaken to achieve the best possible results for our client who did not compromise in any respect towards the finishing. Some of its many wonderful features included:
- Loft conversion with a completely new roof, comprising of a larger bedroom with a good size ensuite shower room.
- Eye catching dormer from the exterior
- Large skylight to the rear house extension bringing in extreme daylight to the kitchen area
- Wet underfloor heating throughout the ground floor
- Brand new electrics & media
Other areas of work include:
- Bar area
- Ground floor bedroom
- Staircase with glass balustrade
- Astonishing bespoke TV area with a large fireplace beneath
- Floor to ceiling bifold doors to the rear of the property and flush patio area
It was a pleasure for The Market Design & Build to work in cohesion with our clients in which we hope they enjoy their new home for many years to come.
Categorised in: Case Studies