Loft Conversion in Staines
The completion of a luxury loft conversion in Staines, which was created by our experienced in house design team. Our client trusted our knowledge and experience to create something unique, which met all their requirements.
Our build team began this project by removing all of the old roof tiles and the roof structure. They then inserted a new main roof structure with steels put in to place to accommodate three Velux windows and a modest sized rear dormer. Internal doors were changed to fire rated doors, to comply with the regulations. At the back of the house, we have a specious bedroom and a dressing room with windows to welcome all of the natural light.
Other key features include:
- Additional bedroom and bathroom added to the property
- Luxurious bathroom at the front with big Velux windows to keep the bright
- The bathroom space also includes a beautiful walk in shower, adding a touch of uniqueness and class to the conversion
- A new staircase installed with access to the loft floor
- New wiring and plumbing throughout
Completed within 12 weeks, this fantastic family property now has all it needs to become the perfect home for many years to come.
Please see the below images for more.
Categorised in: Case Studies