Isleworth Loft Conversion
An average three-bedroom semi-detached home turned into a large, spacious and modernised property with an array of new features. The scope for further expansion was only available in one direction and that was to transform a redundant attic into a spacious loft conversion.
Key features of this project include:
- A large, well-lit loft bedroom
- Velux windows installed
- Juliette doors complemented with a balcony to the dormer section of the room
- A separate shower room, maximising the space available
- Skylight installation, providing maximum natural light
- Bespoke tiling throughout
- New wiring & plumbing in the loft as well as upgrading the boiler to accommodate the additional shower room
- Bespoke staircase leading up to the loft
- New architraves and skirting
- Heat and smoke alarms installed throughout the property to meet building regulations
Please see the below video for more.
Categorised in: Case Studies