Teddington Home Refurbishment
We were tasked with completing a major two-floor home refurbishment and rear house extension on this double-fronted three-storey Victorian residence in Teddington. Set behind a gated wall, the sheer enormity of this property was itself a thing of beauty.
The standout features of the Teddington Renovation include:
- 100 sqm rear house extension
- Full width 3m high sliding doors
- Coffered ceiling and marble flooring
- Complete transformation of first and ground floor
Working in unison with our client’s ideas and vision, we were able to add a modern twist to this traditional home, whilst retaining some of the original characteristics and features. A diverse fusion of authentic and contemporary styles runs throughout the property. Coffered ceilings, marble flooring and a traditional Japanese tearoom leading to a traditional Japanese garden, all add to the unique look of this modern dwelling.
Additional features of the property include:
- Wet underfloor heating in the extension and hallway
- Chimney installation with three recesses and wall-mounted fireplace
- Installation of CCTV
- Construction of bespoke porch roof
It was an absolute honour and privilege to have worked in complete harmony with our client, Yuka Willcocks. Her vision in design and planning was impeccable and we wish the family many happy memories in their magnificent home.
Categorised in: Case Studies