ICKENHAM EXTENSION AND REFURBISHMENT
Increasing the amount of living space with a fresh new look was the ultimate goal for this beautiful property. We began by completely stripping out the entire house, removing several walls and installing new steel supports to allow for an open plan design going forward.
Once finished, a large double-storey rear extension was added to the property to create additional living space downstairs as well as in the bedrooms upstairs. The ground floor was fully refurbished with a new open plan kitchen, dining and living area – ideal for hosting dinner parties and other social occasions.
Other key features include:
- Floor to ceiling bifolding doors to increase the amount of natural light entering the new downstairs area
- Bespoke Island in the kitchen installed
- All skimming and repainting all the bedrooms
- Installation of two brand new bathrooms, one which is an en-suite
- Creation of two smaller sitting rooms
Taking only 16 weeks, this property refurbishment was finished in time for the Christmas period and the Timbers were back in their home for the festive period. Delighted with the final result, they commented on our exceptional attention to detail and efficient work. The final result is stunning.
Please see the below video for more.
Architraves, Bathroom, Doors, Double-storey Extension, Flooring, Kitchen, Painting,
Plumbing, Refurbishment, Rendering, Roofing, Skimming, Wall Removal, Wiring
Categorised in: Case Studies