Ickenham Rear House Extension
Careful measures were undertaken to achieve the best possible results for our client who did not compromise in any respect towards the finishing. Some of its many wonderful features included:
- Wet underfloor heating in current kitchen, dining room and new extension
- Relocation of new boiler & hot water cylinder
- New electrics & media
- Rear raised patio & tiling
- Kitchen cabinets housing a hidden door leading in to the utility room
Other areas work includes:
- New wiring & plumbing
- New architraves & skirting
- Three elegant drop-down lights over the kitchen counter.
- Four large sized Velux windows on the pitch roof and one large roof light in the utility room
- Bricked rear extension wall to match the rest of the house
This project was completed by our competent team before New Year and Christmas in time for our client and their family to enjoy the festive season.
It was a pleasure for The Market Design & Build to work in cohesion with our client in which we hope they enjoy their new home for many years to come.
Architraves, Bathroom, Doors, Flooring, Kitchen, Painting, Plumbing, Roofing, Single-storey Extension, Skimming, Wall Removal, Wiring
Categorised in: Case Studies