Richmond Loft Conversion
We are pleased to announce the completion of this loft conversion in Richmond. This project was kept in mind the traditional feel of the area, as our client wanted to modernise what they already had. Taking this into account and adding the two theories together, we have built a traditional yet modern design.
Some of its many features include:
- Loft conversion with full roof change comprising of a larger bedroom with a good size en-suite shower room, bathroom, seating area and music area
- New first floor to second floor staircase
- A beautiful large archived window in the loft landing to match the first-floor window
- Windows added with a large bedroom window overlooking its beautiful surroundings.
- Stunning loft and first floor bathroom. One housing a tiled bathtub and a good size mirror cabinet, the other with a walk-in shower
- Added another room for our client to enjoy their passion in music
- Demolition and strip out of current loft and first floor
- Electrics & media with integrated smoke alarms
- New skirting & architraves
- Spotlights carefully positioned in line with the wardrobe, bedroom and study area
To see the clients overwhelming reaction was very amazing. It was an absolute pleasure to have worked on this project.
Please see the below video for more.
Architraves, Bathroom, Flooring, Loft Conversion, Painting, Plumbing, Roofing, Skimming, Wiring
Categorised in: Case Studies